Promotion of good health through community driven stable, cost effective and sustainable approaches such as developing local health personnel and strengthening government health facilities. We educate communities about improving their hygiene practices, accessing certified health practitioners for mother and child health care, and getting their children immunized. We organise and strengthen civil society organisations who work on health and immunization to come forward to make concerted efforts for improving maternal child health and increase immunization coverage.
Major Achievements under Health
- 150 village health committees formed and strengthened to act as a local awareness raising bodies
- 100 health promoters developed to act as a guide and mobiliser
- 10,000 children mobilised to get fully immunized
- 500 expectant mothers women facilitated to have safe deliveries
- 100 women trained as skilled birth attendants.